Friday, July 2, 2010

Smallest Surprise

Photo from here.
Today I succeeded in surprising the lovely drummer with a ready set-out picnic in the public gardens in Town.

I'm super proud of myself because I can't keep exciting/happy secrets from him. I bought him some fresh bagels, smoked salmon (I'm not really a fan) and cream cheese. It was lovely and afterwards we fed the friendly gulls, pigeons and nosy egyptian goose.

Then we went to a showing at the Planetarium. It was really cool how dark that room is and how magical the sky can be but I fell asleep during the show :/

Happy Three Years my lovely drummer ♥

Now we're getting ready to go to the soundcheck for his gig. He is playing at a Puma Party.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!
x

Photo from here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails