Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Itching Fingers

Sadly this one's not mine but I like this style.
I am feeling lately like I need to find an outlet for the creatively adept genius that I know is shyly hiding away inside of me and psychotically desperate to get out...

There are a few things I want to get into/back into. I really want to start sketching/drawing/doodling/scribbling again! I've always enjoyed pen and paper and the subsequent consequences but have never had much confidence in my abilities so rarely keep at it.

I'm (is this a stupid idea?) considering doing one sketch/drawing/doodle/scribble a day for the next month to try keep my heart (and fingers) at it...

If I don't succeed in keeping up my daily quota then I will wash the dishes at home for a week (no, I'm not one of the "I'm-so-happy-I-walk-with-a-bounce-in-my-step-because-I-have-a-dishwasher-therefore-am-free-from-wrinkly-fingers-for-the-rest-of-my-and-my-dishwasher's-life-provided-I-don't-spend-too-much-time-in-the-bath" people...don't you just hate them?grrrr)

So there. My pledge: 1 doodle a day from now until 14 August

*Sighs

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails