Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Last night I...Supported Uruguay

I caught a train after work to town to walk the fanwalk from Grand Parade last night. It was crazy, there were thousands of people wearing orange and all walking in the same direction, I felt like I was part of some kind of Great Migration.

During the evening I:

Paid R10 and had a Uruaguay flag painted on my cheek
Bought a Vuvuzela (and I still can't blow it properly)
Had some guy dressed in an orange lion hat pour Amarula down my throat
Had same said orange lion hat guy funnel his beer with my Vuvuzela :/
Walked amongst thousands of people walking in the same directio.
Had my favourite purse pickpocketed from my jacket (there was only R10 in it, I hadn't found an ATM :) )
Got into Quay Four
Watched Netherlands beat Uruguay
Caught the train home.
Slept.

I support Spain.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails