Saturday, April 9, 2011

Unknown



Just got back from seeing Unknown with Liam Neeson.

I had a vague idea what the film was about going in but felt slightly confused in the frst few minutes of the movie cause we had rocked, yet again, late (thanks lovely drummer boy).

Nevertheless things quickly became clear: Liam Neeson finds himself in trouble and is pretty much capable of taking on the whole world to get his love back. Also, there's a twist.

Diane Kruger plays opposite Neeson. She's beautiful. It's hard to know if she's a good actress of not passed that. I think she is though.

It's pretty good, I love that it's set in Berlin. There are some pretty tense moments too which kept me with my hands over my mouth, gasping.

Go watch it but don't expect anything mind-blowing, just some good action, a tense car chase and some dynamite punches.

Favourite scene: In the car, when things are floating (I won't say too much cause I don't want to ruin it for you).

Enjoy.

Image from here

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails