Friday, April 15, 2011

Mall Rats


So last night the lovely drummer and I stayed in for some chill-time and movies. We chose Mall Rats, a Kevin Smith film, that I hadn't seen before.

It was hilarious. I can understand why I never got to see it when it first came out (I was eight and, I would imagine, too young to learn about "sex in uncomfortable places") but I can't believe I'd never heard of it before now.


One thing I must say, Jason Lee (My Name is Earl), was hot. I didn't even recognise him at first.The story follows T.S and Brodie, two friends who have just been dumped by their respective girlfriends. The two guys head to the local mall to find solace in hanging and end up meeting some pretty interesting characters along the way - they even visit a Psychic who had edible nipples.

For a laugh you should totally see it. Now I wanna see Clerks and Chasing Amy cause I'm told they're also really good Kevin Smith films.

Have you seen them?

Image from here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails