Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Weekend That Was


Woah. Last Sunday I got a scratch in my throat. On Monday morning I felt groggy and by the afternoon I felt like my brain was a marshmallow. Yes kids, I was sick. I paid my Doc a little visit on Tuesday (the lovely drummer came with me for moral support – I’m petrified of hospitals/mediclinics/dentists…) and was booked off for the whole week.

I felt like absolute dog poo.

I spent the entire week horizontal and by Friday was still not better. So, this weekend I…

+ Was sick, very very sick.
+ Was in a photo shoot with the lovely Wal.
+ Slept a lot.
+ Was alone (the lovely drummer was on a coastal tour and my Marja was super busy).
+ Tried to go Christmas shopping but ended up buying nothing.
+ Couldn’t eat.
+ Saw my beautiful friend RaRa for a bit.
+ Felt uber sorry for myself.
+ Coughed and blew my nose for what seemed like forever.
+ Went to a Sunday Christmas lunch at the Clovelly Golf Club

You’ll be happy to know that I’m almost better, just trying to get rid of this menacing-sounding cough. Hooray!

What did you do this weekend?

I found this image here, how cute is it? 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails