Thursday, December 23, 2010

A quick hello.


Hope you’ve all got you’re Christmas shopping done and dusted because tomorrow is Christmas Eve!

I’m so happy that today is my last day at work but my day kinda started off miserably. I made myself a scrumptious sandwich and packed a piece of the most delicious cheesecake for lunch. Before my colleague picked me up I quickly shot off to the shop to get some airtime and when I got back home my key wouldn’t work in our gate.

What. The. Hell.

As hard as I tried the key, pleaded with the gate and grumbled in exasperation the key and the gate were not friends this morning. So, as a result, I’m lunchless. This is a big deal for someone like me – I’m the grumpiest person alive on an empty stomach.

It’s going to be a long day. *Sighs*

How’s your day going though?

Ps, just in case he’s reading, I’d love it if the lovely drummer boy would surprise me with a beautifully setup lunch spot like the one in the photo.

THAT would be romantic…

Found the pic here

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails