Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Crowded House Y'all!


Oh my gosh, I totally didn’t tell you all, last Tuesday night (October 26) I got to see Crowded House live at the oh-so-swanky Grand Arena!

It was amazing. I’m a big fan of theirs and have been for a few years so to be able to hear songs like “Fall at your feet” and “Don’t Dream it’s Over” gave me goose bumps!

I went with my lovely Marja, the Actor (my big brother from another set of parentals), the Actor’s brother and of course the lovely drummer.

I bought the drummer his ticket as part as hi birthday present and was a little worried he wouldn’t enjoy himself cause he had never really listened to the band before but turns out he loved them!

It was such a special evening and one guy even got up on stage and proposed to his girlfriend. The audience were like “whaaaaat!?” It was cool.

Oh. She said yes (thank goodness or that might have put a bit of a damper on the whole event).

Anyways, if you ever get a chance to see Crowded House live, do it! They have such an amazing onstage sound and presence and are just all round awesome.

What awesome bands have you seen lately? (Or bought tickets to see)?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails