Monday, August 30, 2010

The Weekend That Was

Hello lovelies! I hope you're all having a splendid Monday morning. Right now I'd much prefer to be in some far-off forest cabin with a fire going, a snuggly blanket, creamy hot chocolate and a good book. And the lovely drummer to keep me company of course.

Alas. It is monday and work beckons. At least I've got last weekend, this weekend I...

+ Met up with Cocoa for a lovely dinner at the Cape Quarter
+ Watch the craziness of Magic Of Pegasus in shock/strange revere
+ Got to bed at 6am on Sat morning
+ Went to Cape Farmhouse in Scarborough with the lovely drummer
+ Watched the last nail-biting ten minutes of the SA v. Aus Rugby game
+ Watched High-Stakes poker with the lovely drummer (and fell asleep)
+ Walked 5km for the Blisters for Bread event in Greenpoint on Sunday morning (I was up at 6!)
+ Had a brilliantly, perfectly-timed family braai (I needed some family time)

What was your weekend like lovelies?

Ps, Puffins are one of my ultimate favouritest of birds, what's yours?
 
Photo from here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails