Monday, June 13, 2011

A shoot with Vamp Clothing

Vamp Clothing Dinosaur Necklace, I've got one and am wearing it today!

So I've just joined a modelling agency and after having some portfolio shots taken the feedback has been so wonderful I feel blessed to have such great family, friends and tweeps in my life.

Photographer and 10and5 editor Alix-Rose approached me to do a shoot this weekend for Vamp Clothing and of course I was super keen - their stuff is amazing!

Beautiful Vamp Clothing Pink Dress
Photo by Paul Ward.

They sell offbeat indie pieces that are edgy, soft and sexy all in one.

We had lots of fun taking shots in random places and I completely loved trying on silky dresses, flowing skirts and "cray cray" necklaces (as Nicci would call them).

If you haven't checked out their stuff then hurry! You're missing out! You can see more Vamp Clothing on Etsy.

I feel so lucky to have been a part of this project and can't wait to show you all the pics. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails