Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lunch at Tribeca, Kalk Bay


The first time I went to Tribeca I had tea and a piece of chocolate cake. The tea was standard and the cake was so dry it was like shoveling desert into my mouth.

Needlesstosay I wasn't too keen on going back there but last week my pops and I were looking for somewhere to go for lunch in Kalk Bay and found ourselves sitting at the window seat at Tribeca.

Wow.

Pop's mezz platter

I was blown away at how fresh and tasty their meals were. I had a smoky chicken sandwich while the popsicle opted for the goat's cheese and veg sandwich. Both were absolutely delicious. We enjoyed it so much that today we decided to go back. This time I ordered the Tribeca beef burger and pops got the mezze platter. We were well-impressed once again.

The Tribeca beef burger
The portions are generous and the food is flavoursome. I couldn't even finish my burger. The wedges were srumptious but I have a sneaky suspicion that the chef sprinkled them with Aromat which is great-tasting but not the healtiest seasoning option. 

If you're ever in Kalk Bay and are looking for somewhere to eat then I totally recommend Tribeca.

Yum!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails