Monday, March 28, 2011

The Weekend that Was


Hooboy, Monday is back again and it feels like the weekend was a whirlwind blur. This weekend I...

+ Watched Year One with Jack Black and Michael Cera (I love Cera's acting/sense of humour).
+ Saw Faith play a gig at Pick Wick's.
+Worked on a secret, new project that has me feeling really excited.
+ Watched Charlie Sheen's interview and the Songified version and loved it: Winning.
+ Had a bignightbignightbignight at Pickwicks and The Shack
+ Spent Saturday night at Assembly in the presence of some amazing local bands (The Plastics and Desmond and the Tutus) and beautiful people.
+ Had the laziest Sunday with a delicious lunch made by The Lovely Drummer Boy's dad.
+ Saw my closest friends drunk, happy, laugh, dance and generally have an awesome time (made me feel happy).
+ Did other stuff too.

What did you do this weekend?

Image from here.

Oh and also I saw this dog-walking ad on Life is Savage. It's funny. Read it. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails