Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I toadally won

The photo that I "captioned"

Eek, I completely forgot to tell you all. I entered a caption competition on Facebook that was being run by Taj Cape Town and I won (to be fair there was only one other contestant, but still)

The wonderful people at Taj Cape Townhave given me a voucher for two people to enjoy a tasting experience at the Bombay Brasserie restaurant to the value of R900! How crazy!?

I just wanted to say thanks so much to Taj Cape Town and to the peeps who voted for my silly little caption.

And just in case you were wondering, I'm taking my Marja with me (yay). Soon we will be enjoying some fine-dining. Looking forward to it 

3 comments:

Claudz said...

ooooooooooooh! congrats!!

Storm. Kat Storm. said...

yummy! congrats!

-TheseJadeDays- said...

Thanks ladies, will def do a post about it!!

Happy Wednesday

:) xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails