Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dreams



Photo from here

I dreamt lastnight that my teeth were falling out. One of them came out whole while the others began to crumble.

In my dream I felt so helpless and scared. I've had this dream at least two times before so decided to look up the meaning of dreams.

When your teeth fall out in your dreams it's because you are anxious about the way you look or the way others see you. It may also mean that you feel in your life a sense of powerlessness. Yeah I guess I can see that, but don't we all at some point feel that?

I really don't want my teeth to fall out and of all my dreams this one is the second worst - I always feel so undecided when I wake up, like I know it was a dream but I'm also not so sure.

What are your recurring dreams?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails