Monday, February 28, 2011

the weekend that was


I had such a busy weekend; there were so many things to do in Cape Town!

This weekend i…

+ Danced on a table and sang Black Eyed Peas songs into the neck of a bottle of wine.
+ Went to Mercury for the Sailor Jerry party.
+ Decided Sailor Jerry and coke is too sweet.
+ Lazed in bed.
+ Ambled around the Design Indaba with the lovely Se, wonderful Meh and visiting Kiz.
+ Had a Cosmo at Sky Bar to celebrate my CocoChanello friend Nat.
+ Went to the most 60s house for snacks and it wasn’t trying to be 60s, it just was 60s.
+ Watched some cricket.
+ Ate some springrolls at Leaf and ordered a Virgin Mary (yum).
+ Hung out at Ground Zero while the boys played poker.
+ Found out some sad news. Am thinking about you friend.
+ Wore my new dress and felt like a lady

What did you do this weekend

Ps, could someone please come over to my house and make me some pancakes for breakfast?

Image from here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails