Monday, May 23, 2011

The weekend that was


I love wintry mornings in Cape Town like this, especially when I don't have to leave home.

This weekend I...

+ Felt exhausted after just three hours of sleep.
+ Couldn't stay awake at Zula (was literally falling asleep at the tables).
+ Saw Captain Stu and The Plastics.
+ Slept / lay in bed for pretty much the entire day on Saturday.
+ Enjoyed 2 Minute Puzzle, Jeremy Loops and Gazelle at Assembly.
+ Was wrong about someone.
+ Ate delicious cheesecake (thanks Scal for having a birthday).
+ Realised how much I miss my friends when I don't see them.
+ Had a family dinner on Sunday night (my family is crazy but I love them).
+ Made a big mistake and I'm not sure I've fixed it yet.

Happy birthday Scal, hope you had a killer weekend.

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails