Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A lil shooting fun

Last week Friday I was on set for a shoot with newcomers The Mysticcs.

We got to work with Glen Montgomery, an amazing photographer, who was taking shots of us (Zen and I) with the band.

I absolutely love getting dressed by different stylists because they always have their own way with clothes and their own gems which I inevitably get to wear. This time wasn't different, here are some silly shots of what we had to choose from:

It looks messy...but there IS a system
Love the patterns on both these dresses.
Stunning gold watch. 
A hat.
 And here is the final band pic:




I think they came out pretty cool. What fun. 

2 comments:

Sid said...

Wow Jade. You look seriously stunning in those pics!

-TheseJadeDays- said...

Thanks Sid!

:) xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails